Sunday, August 8, 2010

PRICE REDUCED!! and some other news....


IM SURE A LOT OF YOU OUT THERE IS VERY HAPPY RIGHT ABOUT NOW! LOL I HAVE STAYED UP QUITE LATE LAST NITE TO ADJUST THE PRICES ON MOST OF MY POSTS.

since i get them cheaper from my supplier, therefore i sell them cheaper for you guys. mostly on 9700, and 8520 housings. from time to time, i may be a little bit blur as to how much they cost, and some of u that have met me probably heard me asking you back, "how much did i say it was again?" lol so, to not confuse anybody, we'll go with the price on this blog is up to date!

on a side note, i'd like to point out that when you buy from me, ur housing's prettiness and functionality should go hand in hand. although this is pretty hard at times, because they come as a set, and keypad replacements may take a week or 2 to turn around, but i will try my best to justify ur investments. if you are not happy with the products u see in front of you, before u install, u have a say, u can tell me you dont want it, you dont like it. i dont mind. b/c i honestly dont want to cheat ur money and tell you to "F" off like some store i know... wtf (lets not mention any names here....wtf) it is very important that the quality of the products are good, so before you change ur housing, inspect! even if u dont buy from me!
when u ask me to install ur housing, i will preserve ur warranty (9700), i also want ur satisfaction. because almost 80% of my clients are by word of mouth. so i want you to have a nice, presentable blackberry you are proud of.

oh, i also would like to thank everybody so far for their support!! it is very VERY much appreciated. you have all made me love love LOVE my job. yes, this is now my full time job. from the time i wake up, to the time i sleep, its all about blackberry. like, seriously, i even had dreams that i was changing housing... -____- WTF!!! hahaha ooh man, you have no idea. and i get about 30-40 emails DAILY. i may be a little slow, but i still reply them everynight before i sleep. which is why u see the time stamp on the replies are usually in the 3-5am range... so please be patient! i will get to you. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment