Wednesday, August 18, 2010

9700 HYBRID CASE

RED



BLACK
MAGENTA
WHITE
BLUE
GREEN


i think these cases are pretty cool and awesome. i got a few units to test out, been using the white one on my BB. pretty durable! as some of u may know, i drop my phone DAILYYYY... and having this on my phone puts my mind at ease when it slips out of my hand!!
this case fits perfectly around the phone, hugs it really tight.
the colored part is hard silicone, and the back clear part is hard plastic (pretty scratch resistant too). so its like a hybrid.

if ur gonna order the white one.... here is my review:
although it is a very good case, but like ALL the white cases out there, it already began to turn a bit yellowish. =( sigghhhh, maybe im just careless. but anyways, i think its best to go with other colors though for this investment! unless u have other cases to swap around =)

sorry, only 9700 so far for this!
RM40

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey there,

Are there any stocks for the black one left?

ang.erin@gmail.com

Post a Comment